Please join us for day 2 of our charity training for the Great Midlands Fun Run on Saturday 12th May. All proceeds will go to Mind Birmingham so you can do good while doing yourself good!
We had a lovely time together last week despite the heat. We offer plenty of support and encouragement along the way. It’s much better than training alone!
- Route for day 2 is 7 miles mainly on GMFR route. Meet from 8.30 round the back of Wyndley Swimming Baths.
- Mass warm up on the track about 8.50.
- Under 16’s welcome with a responsible adult! Sorry no dogs.
- Please ensure you feel well enough to complete the training on the day.
- Please use alternative local parking rather than Wyndley car park.
SE Fitness Regulars
Walk plus, WalktoRun, 5to5 and Run Fitness groups will go ahead at 9.00am as normal. Please find your Leader in SE Fitness HQ.
See you there!