When it comes to long runs having a running buddy can really help! If you’ve signed up for the Great Birmingham Run this Autumn, or any other half marathon, feel free to join us for our long training runs.
|26 August||7 miles|
|2 September||8 miles|
|9 September||9 miles|
|16 September||10.5 miles|
|23 September||11.5 miles|
|30 September||12.5 miles|
|7 October||Normal groups resume for a 55 minute ‘Taper’ Run|
- Meet Wyndley Leisure Centre 8.30am for 9.00am start.
- Week 1 meet Costas at 8.00am for Half Marathon Training Tips.
- Warm up on track and run in Sutton Park and surrounding roads.
- Run on tarmac or good paths.
- Run with others – really helps the miles fly by!
- Suitable for those who can run 10K. These sessions are not suitable for those who want to walk the half marathon.
For those who do not want to join the training the following groups continue as normal:
- Walk to Run
- 5 to 5
- Run Fitness
- Walk plus
- For Go Monthly members an extra £1 per week.
- If you are not using your Go Monthly it is £4 per session.