Cardiac Hill is a real challenge in the middle of the Fun Run so here are our top tips for running up hills!
- Run tall and light on your feet looking straight ahead.
- For a long hill break it up into smaller chunks and focus on one part at a time eg to the next tree.
- Keep your shoulders relaxed.
- Take smaller steps and let your foot land naturally on the front part of the foot.
- Drive your arms forwards and back (sockets to pockets).
Try practicing just one or two of these tips tomorrow – it might help take your mind off the pain!