Our C25K and 5 to10K groups have done so well this term we wanted to give them the opportunity to prove it at our SE Fitness Time Challenge.
The Time Challenge is a fun, timed event for SE Fitness runners (and walkers) and the perfect way to run your first 5K or 10K event without the pressure!
Please note the new dates: Friday 15th and Saturday 16th March.
- Choose 5K or 10K on the day. 10K is two loops.
- Leaders will run with you to encourage you on your way.
- Meet SE Fitness HQ as normal, Friday for 9.30 and Saturday from 9.00 (we aim to start the run at 9.30 on Saturday to avoid parkrun)
- We will do a mass warm up to the start near the Visitor Centre.
- Use your Go Monthly or £3 to take part.
Time Challenge is a Grand Prix Grand Slam Event! Points awarded separately for 5K and 10K and for men and women. 10 points for fastest, 9 for second and so on. Claim an extra 5 points if it is your furthest ever race and an extra 2 points for a Seasons or Personal Best.
All Welcome so Come and Join the Fun!