As we enter this second lockdown one piece of good news is that you can meet one person from another household for exercise outdoors. This is great news and I know many of you are already making arrangements. I am offering 1-2-1 for C25K on Monday evenings and several other leaders are doing similar. Use the WhatsApp Bubble groups to make arrangements either with your leader or to ‘buddy up’ together.
To keep everyone safe just want to highlight one or two things.
- The rules says it’s just one and one so max of two I’m afraid and all the usual stuff about hand washing and social distancing applies.
- I’m keen to avoid lots of 1-2-1s all congregating at the same time at the back of Wyndley baths so please vary your times and your meetings points if possible.
- Evening walkers and runners please remember that Wyndley is closed so it will be pitch dark round the back of there and quite scary!
- Evening walkers and runners should continue to wear hi vis (and a torch if you have one).
- Going out in twos you need to look after one another so make sure you carry your phone, have your ICE details on you and plan routes where you feel safe. This applies to daytimes in Sutton Park and evenings on the dark roads.
- Share photos of your one to ones as it’s a nice way for us all to keep in touch.
Stay safe SE Fitness and hopefully we will all be back together again before too long!