There is not an obvious local contender for our Autumn half marathon this year but we are still planning to put on longer runs during September. I am aware that people are doing all sorts of things on different dates but, hopefully, our flexible approach will enable you to join us and support your own training whatever event you have in mind, or even if you don’t and just want to push yourself that bit further!
- Saturday 27 August – 6 miles – road route – out and back
- Saturday 3 Sept – 7.5 miles – off road route – round the outside
- Saturday 10 Sept – 9 miles – mix of road and path – Newhall Valley Route
- Saturday 17 Sept – 6 miles – recovery week road route – out and back
- Saturday 24 Sept – 10 miles – road route – lanes from Holly Bush
- Saturday 1 Oct – 10 miles plus – undecided possibly run along the canals into Birmingham
- Saturday 8 October 7.5 miles – recovery week off road route – round the outside
After that we will return to normal SE Fitness 45 / 55 minute sessions will a longer route once per month.
The runs will be suitable for anyone who can run 10K fairly comfortably. We will offer cut off points most weeks for anyone who doesn’t want to go the distance!
Hope that works for everyone.