It’s now October so our evening groups are back on the roads for a few months.
Please note the following safety advice including additional considerations in light of Covid Guidelines. Stay Safe SE Fitness!
- Anyone joining an evening SE Fitness session must wear a hi vis top. T shirts (long and short sleeve) are available from Sportology.
- For extra illumination you might want to consider wearing a chest torch.
- Headphones are not permitted on our sessions.
- Follow good road safety. This means using pedestrian crossings where possible. Cross with the group. Don’t just follow my leader into the road!
- Watch for cars at intersections and reversing out of drives
- Take care of pavement hazards such as bins, parked cars and broken flagstones.
- PLEASE BE EXTREMELY COURTEOUS to other pavement users and GIVE THEM A WIDE A BERTH! This will mean single file but may require you to stop and step off the pavement into driveway.
- Use the right hand side of Boldmere High St (eg the side with Sportology and Sutton Runner) to avoid people standing outside the Bishop Vesey.