I’m sorry to say Leader Andre took a tumble yesterday and here he is all patched up by Andy Pugh in the car park! Thanks Andy.
The park is very dry at the moment (amazing when only a couple of months ago it was a muddy nightmare). The paths are hard packed and I’m afraid if you do trip it is going to hurt so please be careful.
Remember when off road you need to:
- Lift knees / feet.
- Run with foot flexed that is ankle at a right angle so toes not dangling.
- Look where you are going.
- Scan path several feet ahead for hazards.
- Allow time to adjust when moving from bright light to shade (especially with light sensitive lenses)
- Allow room between each other / other park users.
Stay safe SE Fitness xx