Grand Prix Event number 1 – Draycote Water was scheduled for tomorrow 9 Feb but has been deferred due to severe weather.
The event has been deferred to next weekend eg 16th Feb and I believe they are taking new entries.
Those of us who had a place can defer to any other event so John and I have decided to defer our entries in the 10 mile event to Sunday 10 May.
All this makes things a bit complicated for the Grand Prix!
How about this as a solution? Whether you run next weekend or 10 May send me your times. I’ll save them all up until after 10 May then treat it as if we were all at the same event. 10K and 10 Mile times separate. 5 points first SE Finisher, 4 points for second, 3 points for everyone else.
You can also make claims for Personal Best at that distance for an extra 5 points. Extra 3 Improvement Points if you go faster than a previous event in this Grand Prix.