The SE Fitness time challenge is for runners and walkers to come and take part in either 5K or 10K in a friendly, encouraging atmosphere. Leaders will run with you. It’s particularly useful to anyone who has been on our C25K or 5 to10K programmes as it is an opportunity to see how far you have come without the added pressure of an external event. It’s a social occasion for SE Fitness and we bring down the gazebo for coffee and chat afterwards.
The Time Challenge is also a Grand Prix Grand Slam Event. Points awarded separately for 5K and 10K and for men and women. Fastest finishers 5 points, second 4 points and 3 for everyone else. If it’s your First race at that distance or a Personal Best claim an extra 5 points. If you improve on your time compared to a previous event since January claim an extra 3 ‘improvement’ points.
- 5K and 10K Routes you choose on the day
- Friday 27th and Saturday 28th March
- Leaders running with you especially our C25K and 5 to 10K groups
- Meet in SE Fitness HQ at 9.30 for the Friday and from 9.00 for the Saturday
- We will do a mass warm up on the way to the start which is near to the Visitor Centre.
- Use your Go Monthly or £3.50 to take part.
- We use the 5K road loop in Sutton Park and the 10K is two loops
All welcome so come and join the fun! Good Luck Everyone!