Come and join our virtual relay Saturday 20th June. This is some midsummer fun to take the place of our usual summer party and relay events. How far can we go SE Fitness?!
The relay will last 12 hours from 7am to 7pm and will be in one hour time slots. This is NOT about how fast you can go but about HOW FAR WE CAN GO AS A TEAM. Please share and encourage everyone to join in: runners, walkers, friends and family members. Who knows we may even get two teams competing?!
You can do your time slot on your own or with others (according to latest guidelines). If you’re part of a team then ALL your mileage counts towards the total.
When the last runner or walker finishes the relay at 7pm it will be time for our midsummer social! Raise a glass to our team effort and send me a photo. Let’s put together a fabulous SE Fitness party photo collage so that we feel together in spirit!
If you’d like to take part we’re requesting £5 donation towards St Basils – our charity for 2020. If you’ve left your SE Standing Order running I’ll make your donation for you but please prompt me.
- Each participant or team of participants runs/walks for 1 hour (you can even opt to do more than one time slot)
- 1st runners/walkers start at 7am last runners/walkers set off at 6pm
- Only running or walking counts – no bikes!
- You can run or walk anywhere the route is entirely up to you.
- Text me if you want to take part on 07788 628755 and let me know what time you prefer. If that’s taken I’ll allocate you the nearest slot.
- After completing your ‘hour’ you must take a photo of your virtual baton handover (see our cucumber example above). The more imaginative the better! Baton should be carried with you on your time slot.
- Message me with your photo and total mileage and I’ll add to the total mileage covered and money raised!
- Social distancing rules to be followed.
- At 7pm raise a toast to your SE Fitness Relay buddies and enjoy your midsummer evening!