Tomorrow we are running the Fun Run Route for Refuge with SE Fitness donating £3.50 for everyone who joins us for a walk or a run in the morning (Sat 22nd May).
This is a 7.5 mile version of the route, starting from Wyndley, that Run plus will be following tomorrow. Enjoy everyone and let’s hope next year Great Midlands Fun Run will be back to normal!
- Turn right on to Somerville Road.
- Right at lights onto Monmouth Drive.
- At roundabout right into park.
- Follow road to the Jamboree (go right round the top of the triangle)
- Sharp right back on the road past the Keepers Pool.
- Follow road towards Town Gate and turn left round Totem Pole (not across the grass).
- Bear left towards Bistro
- At T-junction turn left and take road up Cardiac Hill and out of park.
- Turn right into Four Oaks Road.
- At roundabout straight onto the Lichfield Road
- At lights right onto Anchorage Road.
- Right onto Clifton Road at the T-junction.
- Straight on at the roundabout back to Wyndley