It’s been three years since the last Fun Run, here we all are on the island in 2019!
We start our Fun Run for 2022 training next Saturday 7th May. We have several leaders helping out on Saturday with a range of pace.
We will start as normal at 08:30. The route is 6 miles, on the Fun Run route, which should be achievable for anyone who runs with SE Fitness regularly.
This year we are supporting local charity The Gap who help marginalised young people in the area.
If you want to join the training:
- If you are already in a Saturday WhatsApp Group then you don’t need to do anything except confirm you are coming later in the week.
- If you are not in one of our Saturday WhatsApp Groups then please text one of the following and ask to be added:
- Helyn 07788 628755 if you are 10 minute miles or quicker.
- Mark 07507 598905 if you are about 11 minute miles (Run fitness 2)
- Mandy 07834 621372 if you run about 12 minute miles (5K plus pace)
As always we will use our Fun Run Training as a chance to raise money for our local charity. If you PAYG please pay your session fees direct to the charity rather than to the SE Fitness account. I’ll also make a contribution from SE Fitness to cover those of you who pay monthly.