Fab morning for Fun Run training last week and looks like more of the same lovely sunshine for Saturday.
Week 2 of training sees us tackling 7.5 miles and all on the actual route, details below. We also finally take on the monster that is Cardiac Hill!
Please check in with the WhatsApp groups if you will be joining us and I look forward to seeing you all, bright and early 08:30 Saturday morning.
- Turn right on to Somerville Road.
- Right at lights onto Monmouth Drive.
- At roundabout right into park.
- Follow road to the Jamboree
- Follow parkrun directions around the Jamboree and down the road.
- Near Visitor Centre head left towards Town Gate but turn left round Totem Pole before that (At this point you could cut the route short).
- Past gate by Toby Carvery then left fork towards Bistro.
- Past bistro, over bridge and at T-junction turn left and take road up Cardiac Hill. Exit park at Four Oaks Gate.
- Turn right into Four Oaks Road.
- At roundabout straight onto the Lichfield Road
- At lights right onto Anchorage Road.
- Right onto Clifton Road at the T-junction in front of Town Hall.
- Straight on at the roundabout back to Wyndley (use cycle path).