Looks like another beautiful morning for Fun Run Training tomorrow, which is good practice, because it is often warm and sunny on the day itself.
I just thought it might be worth a few safety reminders, thinking about the weather, as well as usual stuff!
- We will be running on a mix of road pavements and inside the park. Please keep to right hand side of roads so facing oncoming traffic.
- Keep an eye on someone who knows the route. If you lose them drop back until you meet someone who does.
- Wear loose, lightweight gear that will wick away the sweat.
- Wear sunscreen and possibly a cap with visor.
- Make sure you hydrate before and after the run and, ideally, carry water with you.
See you in the morning! 7.5 miles, here we go!