If you come to one of our sessions please:
- Look out for each other, co operate with your leader and be courteous to other park users / pedestrians.
- Only come if you feel well. Bring any medication you may need (eg inhaler) with you. It is also recommended you carry your ICE (In Case of Emergency) details.
- Wear suitable clothing and footwear, be aware of hazards on the route, risk assess as you go along. If it’s a dark evening you must wear Hi Viz.
- Absolutely NO snot rockets or spitting! (I appreciate it’s that time of year when we all pick up colds so if you really need to take action: Stop / Step away from the Group!)
- No headphones on an SE Fitness session
- Complete the dynamic warm up and cool down, this is especially important in the colder months.
Just trying to keep us all safe, well and injury free SE Fitness!