We’ve done solo, fancy dress and 1-2-1’s so now, finally, it’s time to start getting the gang back together, albeit in a limited and socially distanced capacity!
In line with Government guidelines up to 6 people from different households can meet up so we can start SE Fitness groups again as long as limited to maximum of 5 participants per leader.
Our plan is to open up some groups next week with a wider timetable from 4th July which should also coincide with Wyndley reopening.
In order to keep the risk to a minimum we will be operating slightly differently for a while and have drawn up some new guidelines to help keep everyone safe.
The key points are:
- Individuals should keep informed on the latest Government guidance and should assess their own risk and the risk to their household before deciding to join us.
- Everyone has a responsibility to themselves and to the safety of everyone else and should not attend if experiencing any symptoms or feeling unwell in any way.
- Participants should follow good hygiene practice by washing their hands before and after the session.
- We all need to observe the social distancing guidelines.
- It is generally considered much safer to remain outdoors so we will not be opening up SE Fitness HQ. Please come ready to go! We won’t be taking cash payments or looking after any belongings. You will need to carry your own car keys with you. Please note toilet facilities are not available in HQ or in the main Wyndley building for the time being.
Legally, each leader can only take out a maximum of 5. In order to ensure we don’t break the threshold please text your Leader before attending the session to confirm availability. Please don’t just turn up to sessions because we can’t take more than 5 and we don’t want you to have a wasted journey. If the session is full this week you’ll be first on the list for next week.
To read the new guidelines in full you can find them on the website: https://www.sefitness.com/policies/
Just finalising the mini-timetable for next week and will publish in the next day or two. Further groups to be added from 4th July.
We’ve missed walking with you, running with you and talking to you. Hopefully there’s light at the end of the tunnel and we’re on our way back SE Fitness!