Hopefully you’ve heard that from next Monday 29th March we are gradually starting to get the gang back together. Some groups will start from Monday and others will be staggered to avoid Sutton Park at busy times. Check in with the WhatsApp Bubble group for the latest information.
How are you all feeling? I’ll be honest some of the Leaders and I are feeling a bit nervous! It feels such a long time since we’ve been out in groups.
I’m guessing if we’re nervous then you will be too. Rest assured we will do all we can to ease back into it. We are aware that some of you have been out a lot in lockdown and others not so much. Leaders will be keeping an eye on everyone. Our priority is getting everyone back safely so we’ve planned deliberately ‘light’ sessions for week one to leave room for plenty of chatting!
We are still operating under our COVID guidelines so as a reminder:
- Before you come please check into the WhatsApp Bubble.
- There is no access to SE Fitness HQ so please come ‘ready to run’, carry your own car keys and pay electronically.
- Wash hands and sanitise immediately before and after session.
- Please follow guidelines for social distancing especially in regard to other park users.
- Please respond to Leader instructions.
- Only attend if it is safe for you to do so.
- It’s also Spring and the pollen count is rising so don’t forget your inhalers and other medical requirements!
We look forward to seeing you in the coming weeks xxx