In recognising the positive impact exercise has on mental and physical health during this stressful time the Government Guidelines state that:
“You can continue to take part in organised sporting or licenced physical activity in groups of more than 6 outdoors” as long as the activity is taking place in a COVID secure environment and “you must not mingle in groups of more than 6 before and after the activity”.
- Don’t come if you have any symptoms, live with someone who has symptoms or you’ve been asked to self-isolate.
- We are using the ‘WhatsApp Bubbles’ to record attendance. Please book into a group before attending and advise if you are unable to make it. Numbers in groups are monitored and we may turn you away if you don’t book your place.
- Remember to follow government guidelines on handwashing and bring hand sanitiser with you.
- Help us maintain the Covid secure environment by maintaining social distance of 2m and limit your contact with other members of the group before, during and after session. Leaders may specify a different meeting point to avoid mass congregation, please support your Leader and follow their instructions.
- If you test positive within 48 hours of attending a session you must advise me immediately 07788 628755 with details of which session and when.
- It remains your responsibility to keep yourself up to date with latest guidance and to assess the risk to you and your household before attending a session.
The High Alert guidance states that: “You must not meet socially with friends and family indoors in any setting.” Sadly I feel this makes it pretty clear on the fate of the post walk / run Costas!
Let’s hope these extra measures quickly bring down the number of infections and we can pick up our friendly, sociable lives again soon. In the meantime Stay Safe SE Fitness.