SE Fitness is a small local business providing a service valued by the local community for many years. Please note that the majority of our Leaders are volunteers who give up their time and energy every week to help and encourage you. All the Leaders are passionate about helping people to enjoy getting out there, getting fitter and enjoying life!
It is only by making a small charge that we can cover our business costs such as rent and insurance and it is only by employing a few part time Leaders that we are able to offer such a wide number of sessions, catering for all abilities on a range of different days and times.
Option 1 – Pay as you Go
Just £3.50 per session.
Option 2 – Pay monthly
Most of our regular members pay monthly which has a number of benefits:
- Free SE Fitness t-shirt
- Cheaper, with even bigger savings for students and those over 65
- Discounted rate at Wyndley Leisure Centre to include Gym, Swimming and all classes including Pilates, Spin and Circuit Training.
- Access to other members only discounts
When do I pay?
- 1st of the month – you pay for the current month.
- What if I join mid month? Pay £3.50 per session until your standing order starts.
How much do I pay?
- Any one session per week
- £3.50 per additional session
- Any two sessions per week
- £3 per additional session
- Unlimited sessions
Prices in brackets are for those in full time students under 21 and those over 65.
The best way is to setup the Standing Order online or with your bank. We can provide you with bank account and sort code for SE Fitness.
We will hold all our Regular Programme through out the year except Bank Holidays (Wyndley Leisure Centre closed).
This is a standing order not a Direct Debit so you remain in control. No contracts you can change or cancel the standing order at any time.