We’ve not had much chance to acclimatise to hot conditions this summer in the UK so if you are going for a walk or run in the heat please take precautions. Thanks to Run Britain for these tips:
- Go early morning or evening avoiding the hottest part of the day
- Choose a shady route / a route where you can cool down at the end by taking a dip
- Slap on the sunscreen
- Wear a cap
- Slow down / build in some walk breaks
- Leave the Garmin at home and just enjoy the moment!
- Send me a photo in your SE Fitness top!