Sorry to say it but with the nights drawing in our evening groups will soon be running on the roads. Stay Safe Everyone. Please follow the safety advise below:
- Everyone must wear a Hi Viz top.
- Take care crossing the road – Run Fitness and 5 to 5 follow Leader directions. Run Plus I know you don’t want to break your stride but please ‘LOOK BOTH WAYS’.
- No headphones.
- Pay attention for bikes – you won’t hear them coming. Be considerate to pedestrians.
- Take extra care around pavement hazards such as parked cars – GIVE EACH OTHER ROOM.
- Run against traffic where possible, so that oncoming cars can be seen.
- If you identify a Risk on a route then please report it to your leader or me.