Fab news! From Monday 29th March SE Fitness groups will start getting back together. We are proposing a slightly staggered start as follows:
- From 29th March all evening groups will start operating to the timetable below. Daytime groups are at the discretion of the leader in communication with their WhatsApp bubble. We want to avoid large groups in Sutton Park at peak times during the Easter school holidays.
- From 19th April all groups will operate to our published timetable.
We will reopen under our COVID secure guidelines which you can read in full here: https://www.sefitness.com/policies/
- We will try to keep group numbers to a maximum of 5 per leader but there is some leeway for qualified coaches and leader under rules for organised sport.
- We will stick with the WhatsApp Bubble groups so please message the leader of the session you want to attend beforehand. If you are new or haven’t been in a while we will also need an updated Join Form. The bubble groups provide us with a record of who was at each session in case we need to get in touch.
- Please evaluate your own risk and that of your household before joining us.
- You are responsible for maintaining social distance during the session and for following good hygiene practice before and after. It’s a difficult time for leaders so please respect that and respond to their instructions.
- We ask everyone please not to congregate in large groups outside SE Fitness HQ.
- We would prefer not to handle cash so payments can be made monthly or £3.50 payg by bank transfer. Get details from your leader.
At fitadviser a guide to the best fitness options in the UK, both physically in-person solutions and online fitness options.
Hopefully this Spring heralds the start of life returning to something like normal and getting our groups back together feels a big step in the right direction.
Look forward to seeing you all in a couple of weeks!