Here at SE Fitness we say we have a group for everyone but what does that mean?
Each group has a dedicated leader so I thought I’d share their stats from Saturday’s session yesterday morning. This demonstrates the range we offer and I hope might encourage people to come along. Please note most of our groups run on trails in Sutton Park so it was muddy underfoot and pretty windy too.
- Adam (welcome back) was out leading the faster guys . They covered the best part of 6 miles at a pace between 8’00 and 8’30 per mile.
- Leaders John, Sarah and Andre took the next group somewhere around 9 minute miles for just under 5 miles and Rosie looked after the 10 minute milers who covered over 4 miles.
- Team Mark and Mandy look after our next group who ran 45 minutes at a pace of 11 minutes per mile.
- Jess and I were looking after the 5 to 10K group who reached a landmark 5 miles yesterday keeping to the roads inside Sutton Park. We were out a bit longer than the others.
- Julie and Becky were leading Couch to 5K who covered 2.5 miles with a mixture of run and walk as you’d expect for a group of that nature.
- Finally Debra looked after Walk Plus who strode out for almost 4 miles on the trails and finished in Costas!
Our focus is to provide walking and running groups to encourage fitness and we want people to enjoy them too! If you think this could be your type of thing then I hope this information convinces you to come and give us a try.