One year since our first SE Fitness parkrun and it’s time to do it again and celebrate the ‘graduation’ of our September team of Couch to 5K!
Saturday 16th November we will be at Sutton Park parkrun and would be great if we could takeover volunteer roles as well.
This affects all running groups on this date. Saturday Walk plus meet SE Fitness HQ as normal.
- All run groups C25K, 5 to10K, Run Fitness and Run plus meet at Sutton Park parkrun start. Please wear your SE Fitness tops!!
- The start is at Banners Gate and parking is signposted. Run starts at 9.00 but arrive early for parking. Find me under the red SE Fitness gazebo where you can leave a sweater but no valuables as the gazebo will be left untended.
- Afterwards come back to the gazebo for free coffee, tea and a warming nip of Baileys!
- If you have not done parkrun before it is free but you need to register at: https://www.parkrun.org.uk/suttonpark/ and bring your barcode with you for your official time.
- This is the last Grand Prix event for Autumn 2019 and plenty of ways to earn points!
- If you can’t run then please volunteer by email: email@example.com