Keen to keep everyone safe when they join SE Fitness for a run or walk this season so, while COVID infection rates are high, I thought it worth a few reminders of good practice.
- Please only join an SE Fitness session if it is safe for you to do so and you are not putting the rest of the group at risk. Leaders will check in at the start of the session to make sure everyone is well enough to take part. Please carry your In Case of Emergency details on your person along with any medication you may need eg inhaler.
- Use the WhatsApp group to let the leader know you are coming or to drop out last minute.
- We will continue to meet outdoors for the time being so please meet in the small car park and carry your own belongings with you. Similarly, we are trying to keep cash payments to a minimum.
- To be safe it is worth keeping your distance from others so please avoid hugging!
- It is really important that we are courteous to other pedestrians on the pavement and users of Sutton Park. We do not know there circumstances to please be careful to keep your distance.
- After the run or walk please be sure to practice good hygiene, wash your hands or use hand sanitiser, especially before eating or drinking.