For those of you with an event to train for this Spring you might want to consider joining SE Fitness on Saturday mornings for our ‘longer runs’. Training with others is much more enjoyable than training alone and can also help you to improve – almost certainly it makes the plan easier to stick to!
Training starts this Saturday 4 February with a 10K. The longer runs take place on Saturday mornings at 8:30. We usually meet at Wyndley but, please note, on our longer runs we also travel further afield so check specific dates.
Due to limited numbers of leaders, we ask that anyone wishing to join us can run 10K comfortably in an hour (otherwise we get too spread out and we can’t look after you properly).
- Saturday 4 Feb – 6 miles
- Saturday 11 Feb – 7 miles
- Saturday 18 Feb – 8 miles
- Saturday 25 Feb – 9 miles (this run will start at the Mitchell Centre and take in Newhall Valley)
- Sat 4 Mar – recovery week 6 miles
- Sat 11 Mar – 10 miles (this run starts at Sutton train station and runs along the canals into Birmingham City Centre)
- Sat 18 Mar – 10 miles (this run starts in Little Hay and uses the lanes)
- Sat 25 Mar – taper week 6 miles
Hoping your training goes well everyone!