We are forecast some very warm weather over the next few days so please take care out there folks. We have had one or two falls recently so please remember:
- To look where you are going
- Watch out for dappled light / moving from light to shade
- Give each other room and slow down if you need to
- Keep hydrated before and after exercise
- Avoid exercise if you feel tired or you are carrying an injury
- Choose sensible footwear (can be tempting to go for flip flops in the heat but this is not good walking in Sutton Park)!
- Go earlier or later in the day when it is cooler
- Choose a shady route / a route near water
- Wear your sun tan lotion and insect repellent.
- Pick your feet up!!
Stay safe SE Fitness xxx