Changing guidance means we can now lift the limits on the numbers in our groups. Single Leaders with a group may now take up to twelve participants if they consider it safe to do so. Second and third leaders in the same group can take up to six participants per leader.
We have updated our policy to reflect the new guidance and would like to take this opportunity to remind anyone joining an SE Fitness group, or indeed, going into Sutton Park for a run or walk to follow good practice in order to protect yourselves and others.
Before attending a session:
- Check you’re up to date with current guidance and evaluate your risk and the risk to others in your household.
- If it’s your first session with SE Fitness please complete the ‘Join Form’ on the website so we have your contact details.
- Before joining a group text the leader to let them know you are coming.
- Consider your fellow walkers and runners and do not come if you have any of the ‘covid’ symptoms. If in doubt please do not come!
Attending the session:
- Follow good hygiene procedures immediately before and after
- Carry your medical supplies, ICE details and car keys with you.
- Adhere to social distancing guidance throughout the session with each other and with other park users. This may mean dropping to single file or even stopping and stepping off the path to allow others to pass safely.
- Avoid large congregations at the end.
You can find the full guidance documents here: https://www.sefitness.com/policies/
Thank you everyone, stay safe!